Receiving payments from customers can be a little more complicated than just depositing checks in the bank. You may need to worry about late payments, partial payments, down payments, overpayments, and no payments. You may need to issue refunds or credit. You may need to assess finance charges.
Quicken can help you track all these different circumstances, as well as help you keep track of who has and hasn't paid.
- How do I receive a customer payment?
- How do I handle a partial payment?
- How do I handle undeposited funds?
- How do I track a prepayment or down payment?
- How do I track an overpayment as a single payment?
- How do I issue a refund for overpayment?
- How do I record a return?
- How do I issue a customer credit?
- How do I apply credit to an invoice?
- How do I record a bad debt?
- How do I record a cancellation?
- How do I apply a finance charge?
- How do I view the Unpaid Invoice List?
- How do I set up an alert for unpaid invoices?
- How do I view the payment history? (accounts receivable)
- How do I view the credit payment history?
- How do I print a credit memo?
- How do I create and print a customer reminder statement?
- Tell me more about business transactions without a tag
- How do I manage several customer reminder statement layouts?
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.