If you issue credit to a customer, you can print a credit memo to mail.
- If you're printing to paper, make sure your printer is online and contains paper.
- Display the credit form you want to print.
- Click Print.
- In the Print Invoices dialog, select the appropriate printer:
- Select Quicken PDF Printer to print to a PDF.
- Select another printer to print to paper.
- Click Preview to check the credit form on-screen, or click OK to print it immediately.
- If you're printing to a PDF, enter a name for the PDF when Quicken requests this information, navigate to where you want to save the PDF, and click Save.
You can also email a credit memo to your customer.
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.