You can access many important features of Quicken on your mobile or using a web browser. Quicken Mobile and Quicken Web make tracking your money super easy. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, you’ll know where you're spending your money, how much you have left, and how it all compares to your budget. You can also choose to receive various alerts and account summaries regarding your balances, fees, and spending patterns. All of which are completely customizable, of course!
- Sync and use your Quicken desktop data on your mobile and web.
- Enter or download transactions on your mobile device and see them on your desktop.
- Add, edit or delete transactions even when you are offline on your mobile.
- Snap and store receipts on your phone and sync to Quicken desktop.
- Create a budget on your desktop and check it on your mobile or using a web browser.
- Sync your investing accounts to get the latest quotes anytime and anywhere.
- Sync your data with multiple mobile devices.
- Receive email alerts.
- Review your spending wherever you are.
- Search for transactions by categories, date, amount etc.
Here's what you need to do to get started:
- First, set up your Quicken desktop software
- Next, get the Quicken app for your mobile device
- Finally, sync your Quicken desktop with Quicken Mobile and Web
- How do I (Using Quicken on your phone or tablet)
- How do I set up Quicken for mobile?
- How do I deactivate a synced mobile device?
- How do I change my mobile account settings?
- How do I change my mobile alerts?
- How do I change my mobile budget settings?
- How do I change my Quicken Profile and Mobile & Alerts Preferences?
- How do I get the Quicken app for my mobile device?
- Stop mobile access and alerts
- How do I sync my Quicken desktop and mobile data?
- How do I upgrade to the latest Quicken Mobile app?
- How do I get the Quicken Mobile app for my mobile device?
- How do I view my mobile settings?