To change your budget settings for mobile and web
- Click the Mobile & Web tab.
- Click [change] to edit your current budget settings; if you don't have a Quicken budget yet, click [create a budget] to get started.
- If prompted, enter your password. Depending on how you've set things up, this may either be your Password Vault password, or your Quicken ID password.
- Select the budget you want to sync with Quicken Mobile and Web, or select Don't sync budget data.
- Click OK to update your budget settings.
Here's what you should know about syncing a budget:
- If you have a budget in your desktop software, but you don't have a budget on Quicken Mobile or Web, it is transferred to Quicken Mobile and Web when you sync.
- If you are already syncing a budget, and you select a different budget to sync in your desktop software, the selected budget will replace the budget currently on Quicken Mobile and Web.