The Register Action Bar is located just above your account register. It contains a row of buttons that can be customized to give you quick access to the features and reports that you use most often.
Each Quicken account type has a different set of Action Bar buttons to choose from, and each of your account registers can have a different set of Action Bar buttons.
- From the register or transaction list of an account, click (the Account Actions icon), and then choose Customize Action Bar.
- In the list on the left, select the command you want to add to the Action Bar.
- Click Add.
- In the list on the right, select the command you want to move within the Action Bar or remove entirely.
- Click Move Up or Move Down to move the command button left or right on the Action Bar.
- Click Remove to eliminate the button from the Action Bar.
- If you make a mistake while editing the Register Action Bar, you can restore it to its original configuration by clicking Reset to Default. All changes and customization will be lost.
There is also a Quicken Toolbar that you can customize.