The Quicken Home tab features a Budget snapshot that compares your monthly spending to your budget plan.
If you want to see more than just a summary of your spending, you can add your budget categories to the Budget snapshot. Here's how to do it:
- Click the Home tab.
- If necessary, click the Main View button.
- In the Budget snapshot, click the Options menu, and then choose Select budget categories to watch.
- In the Select Budget Categories to Watch window, click the tab where the category you want to watch is located. For example, click Personal Expenses to display your personal expense categories.
- Select the categories you want to add to the Budget snapshot; de-select the categories you want to remove.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- The Select Budget Categories to Watch window displays only the categories included in your full budget.
- You can't make changes to your full budget from the Budgets snapshot.
- To make changes to your full budget, click the Planning tab > Budgets button.