You can update the security information for your Quicken ID. This includes whether you use a phone number, SMS (text) number, or email address. When your identity needs to be verified, Quicken will send you a security code.
- Choose Edit menu > Preferences.
- In the left pane, select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.
- In the right pane, under Quicken Profile, select Update Profile.
- Select Change Method.
- In the Change Method dialog, select a method to send you a security code:
- Email - security codes received by email
- SMS - security codes received by text message
- Phone call - security codes received by phone call/
- Enter your Current Password.
- Select Save Changes.
If you need to change your phone number, select Change Phone instead of Change Method.