After you've added the invoices/receivables account, you can enter or edit customer transactions by using the forms Quicken provides, such as the invoice form, the estimate form, the credit form, and so on. You can also enter transactions directly in the register, but when you use the forms, Quicken can track more information.
- Open the account that you want to use.
- Select the appropriate option:
- To enter a new transaction, click (the Account Actions icon), and then choose the form you want to use.
- To edit an existing transaction, in the account register, select the transaction you want to change, and then double-click the word --Form-- in the Category field.
- Fill in the form or make any necessary changes.
- Click Enter. If this is an estimate, invoice, or bill, click Save and New to save the form and immediately open a new one, or click Save and Done if you're finished.
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.