- Choose File menu > Printer Setup > For Printing Invoices.
- In the Printer list, select the printer you want to use. For example, you can select whether to print to paper or a PDF:
- Select Quicken PDF Printer to print a PDF.
- Select another printer to print to paper.
- In the Left, Right, Top, and Bottom fields, you can enter different margin sizes.If you set the margins too small, the printer may clip the report. Most printers require margins of at least .25 inches. Many require margins of .50 inches. If you use an HP DeskJet, you may need a bottom margin of at least .67 inches.
- Click the appropriate buttons to customize your printer setup. Keep in mind that the fonts you select here are overridden by any printing options you select in the Forms Designer.
- Click Company Font to select different font type, style, and size for the company address or click Main Font to select different font types, styles, and sizes for the text to adjust the font used for all the text you enter such as line items and the customer message. For best results, select the Regular font style and a size between 9 and 12.
- Click Settings to specify a different paper size, page orientation, or resolution for your reports and graphs.
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.