To add, rename, or delete a folder for a saved report or graph
- Choose Reports menu > Reports & Graphs Center.
- In the lower-right corner of the Reports & Graphs window, click Manage Saved Reports.
- Click a topic below to learn more.
- Add a new folderYou can add folders to the My Saved Reports list to help organize and manage your saved reports. Quicken displays all folders in alphabetical order. Click Create folder, enter a unique name, and click OK.
- How many folders can I add?You can add as many folders as you want, but they can include only 30 reports each.
- How many folders can I add?
- Rename folderYou can rename any folder in the My Saved Reports list. Renaming a folder doesn't move any saved reports from the folder. To rename a folder, select the folder you want to rename, click Rename folder, enter a unique name, and click OK.
- Delete a folderTo delete a folder from the My Saved Reports list, select the folder you want to delete, click Delete, and then click OK.
- What if Quicken won't delete the folder?If the folder you want to delete includes reports, you cannot delete the folder until you empty the folder by moving or deleting the reports in it.
- What if Quicken won't delete the folder?
- Add a new folder
- Click Done.