When you save a report or graph, Quicken adds it to the My Saved Reports list in the Reports & Graphs window so that you can easily recall (find and display) it again. When you recall a saved report or graph, you're really recalling the report or graph definition, including all the settings and sort criteria that you've specified.
- Display the report or graph you want to save.
- Click Save Report.
- In the Report name field, enter a name for the report or graph.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the report or graph. (Optional)
- In the Save in field, select the folder where you want to save the report, or select None to save the report at the same level as the report folders. If you want to create a new folder, click Create Folder.
- If you want to save the report history, select the Save report history check box. (Optional)
- Click OK.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I rerun a report I have saved?
- What if I change the settings for a saved report?
If you change the settings for a saved report or graph, you can resave it with the same title, or you can give the altered report or graph a new title and save it again. If you don't resave a report or graph after you've changed its definition, it retains the original definition.
- Can I organize my saved reports?
- Can I get one-click access to the reports I use the most?