You can print a logo on your checks, or you can have a logo pre printed when you order your checks.
You can also add a logo or other art to your checks when you send them through your printer. You can print your logo (or graphic) on your standard or voucher checks (but not on wallet checks). Your logo must be in the BMP, JPG, or PNG file format.
Quicken has a large selection of standard logos that can be printed free on checks. Just order by number from the catalog. If you want a custom logo, enclose black-and-white, camera-ready artwork with your order. There is a one-time setup fee for custom logos. If touch-up, typesetting, or rearrangement is required, additional charges may be incurred.
- Choose File menu > Printer Setup > For Printing Checks.
- Click Logo.
- Click Select Logo.
- Select the file you want to use as the logo and then click Open. Your logo must be in the BMP, JPG, or PNG file format.
- Click OK to close the Check Logo dialog.
- Click OK to close the Check Printer Setup dialog.
- Choose File menu > Print Checks.
- In the Select Checks to Print dialog, under Options, verify that Print Your Logo is selected.
- Click OK.