As you're reconciling you may find a transaction on your paper statement that has not been recorded accurately in Quicken. Here's how to change that transaction in Quicken:
- In the Reconcile window, select the transaction that doesn't match your statement.
- Click Edit. Quicken selects the transaction in the account register.
- Correct the error in the transaction.
- Click Save.
- Select the Return to Reconcile button on the top right of the register (below the gear icon). Quicken will reopen the Reconcile window.
- Mark the transaction as cleared.
- Continue reconciling.
To learn how to make other adjustments, see: