A profile is maintained for each financial institution that supports online services with Quicken. It defines how your financial institution handles online account access (for example, the format of your password, how online payments are handled, and what website you visit to download transactions).
Quicken checks periodically for updates to this profile. If the profile has changed since Quicken last checked for an update, the profile in Quicken and the new profile will not be the same. When the profile in Quicken isn't the most recent profile available, you'll receive an error message.
If your financial institution has recently merged or made other changes to the online services offered in Quicken you may need to manually update the list Quicken maintains.
- Choose Tools menu > Online Center.
- Select the financial institution you want to update from the Financial Institution drop-down menu.
- While pressing CTRL+F3 on your keyboard, click Contact info at the top of the screen. You must do all three at the same time.
- Select the financial institution you want to update, and click Refresh. The branding and profile information will be listed under current status as needs updating.
- Click OK.
- Click Update/Send, enter your financial institution Password, and select OK. Follow any additional instructions.
- Repeat the steps above for all financial institutions you get the error for.
- Click Contact Info again to review the information.