The Business tab includes several graphs that summarize your business income and expenses:
- The Expense graphs display the top business expense categories.
- The Income vs. Expenses graph shows total expenses by category compared to the total income by category over time. Quicken displays the top five values.
Creating the graph
Click the Business tab.
- If necessary, click the Profit/Loss button.
- If you have more than one business, make sure the business you want to look at is selected in the drop-down list above the In/Out/Profit/Loss snapshot.
- Below the In/Out/Profit/Loss snapshot, click the tab for the graph you want to see.
Can I see an expanded graph?
Yes. Click the button below the snapshot to show the graph.
Can I see the same data as a report?
Yes. Click the button below the snapshot to show the report.