Frequently asked questions
- How do I save the report outside of Quicken so I can store it or share it?
The best way to save a copy of a report for use outside of Quicken is to print the report as a PDF. To do this, use Ctrl + P or click the printer icon.
On the print screen, be sure to select .pdf.
- How do I rerun a report I have saved?
To rerun the saved report, click the link in the My Saved Reports list in the Reports & Graphs Center.
- What if I change the settings for a saved report?If you change the settings for a saved report or graph, you can resave it with the same title, or you can give the altered report or graph a new title and save it again. If you don't resave a report or graph after you've changed its definition, it retains the original definition.
- Can I organize my saved reports?
Yes. As you add more saved reports, if you need to reorganize the folders in the My Saved Reports list, it's easy to do.
- Can I get one-click access to the reports I use the most?
Yes. You can customize the Quicken Toolbar for one-click access to your most frequently used reports.