The Select Account to Reset dialog asks you confirm or choose the account to repair when fixing certain online connectivity issues.
What you can do here:
- Click OK to confirm the account to reset that Quicken suggests.
- If Quicken suggests the wrong account, choose the correct account to reset from the list, then click OK.
- Click Cancel if you're unsure which account to reset.
- Your data remains unchanged and intact during the account reset process.
- To verify the account to reset, sign into your financial institution's website and check the account number.