If you use Quicken to track accounts in banks located in more than one country, or if you have foreign investment accounts, Quicken can track each account in the currency you specify.
What can I do?
- How do I set up Quicken to use multiple currencies?
- How do I set up a foreign currency account?
- How do I add a currency to the Currency List?
- How do I change the home currency?
- How do I enter a foreign currency in the account register?
- How do I transfer money between accounts of different currencies?
- How do I download currency exchange rates?
- How do I enter foreign currency amounts using a shortcut letter?
- How do I track foreign investments?
- How do I create reports or graphs in a specific currency?