The Edit Payee screen is used to provide information about who you will be sending a check to.
- Provide the following information:
- Payee: The name of the person or biller receiving the payment.
- Account Number: This is the account number of your payee. This field is optional but is helpful when making payments to an account.
- Address: The address where the check will be delivered to the payee.
- City, State and Zip: These fields need to be entered correctly to deliver the check to the payee.
- Select Save.