Previously, you entered the date that you wanted payments to be delivered, and this was the earliest date that funds would be withdrawn from your account. The financial institution where this account is held has switched to a new payment model.
For online payees who receive payment by electronic funds transfers
- Enter the date on which you'd like your payment to be delivered.
- On the delivery date, payment processing begins and funds are withdrawn from your account.
For online payees who don't receive payment by electronic funds transfers
- Your financial institution or payment processor prints and mails a paper check.
- Enter the date on which you would like your payment to be delivered.
- Funds are withdrawn from your account on the delivery date.
Some payees may take a day or two to process your payments after they receive them. When entering the delivery date for an online payment instruction, you may want to enter a delivery date that is a few days before the due date on the bill, to allow for the payee's processing time.
You can only enter a delivery date for payments made from this account; you can't enter a processing date.