When a customer asks you to bid on a project, you can create an estimate detailing the products or services that the customer wants and how much you intend to charge for them. You can print and mail this estimate to the customer, or send it by email.
After the customer accepts your estimate, you can convert it directly to an invoice, without having to reenter the information. You can also create an invoice directly, without having first prepared an estimate.
- How do I (Working with estimates and invoices)
- How do I add an invoices/receivables account?
- How do I create an invoice reminder?
- How do I create or edit an estimate or invoice?
- How do I hide or delete an invoice item?
- How do I prefill information on an estimate or invoice?
- How do I convert an estimate to an invoice?
- How do I delete an estimate or invoice?
- What if some of the invoice headings aren't printing?
- How do I add or edit an invoice item (discount, surcharge, or subtotal)?
- How do I apply an invoice item (discount, surcharge, or subtotal)?
- Add new email addresses for invoices
- What if some of the lines on my invoice aren't printing?
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.