Quicken offers several different types of reports and graphs: standard reports and graphs for each financial area you track, reports and graphs that answer a single question, and QuickReports that show all transactions in a single category.
What Quicken reports and graphs are available?
- How do I track the activity in my banking accounts?
- How do I find out how I'm spending my money?
- How do I compare information from different time periods?
- How do I find out how my investments are doing?
- How do I find out what I own and owe?
- How do I create an EasyAnswer report or graph?
- How do I create a QuickReport of an item in a list?
- How do I view more detail in a report or graph
- How do I review my data at the end of the year?
Information about how your business is doing is also available.