You're proud of your business. You want it to reflect your personality, your style. Even more important, you want your customers to recognize your touch and remember your work. One way to make your mark is to send out invoices, estimates, and other types of notices that show your personal touch. You can design new layouts for several of your business forms in the Forms Designer.
What can I do?
- How do I (Designing business forms)
- How do I edit a form layout?
- How do I delete a form layout?
- How do I send a form by email?
- How do I create a new form layout?
- How do I copy or rename a form layout?
- How do I open an existing form layout?
- How do I prepare a printer to print a form?
This feature requires Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.