The Income view is designed to track incoming deposits from paychecks and other income. For income items to appear, you must create income scheduled transactions. There are three main areas of the view:
- Time Period - Filter the list based on the time period.
- Next Instance - View the next instance of all upcoming income items, independent of the time period.
- Next 7 Days - View all income items that are going to be deposited in the upcoming 7 days.
- Next 14 Days - View all income items that are going to be deposited in the upcoming 14 days.
- Next 30 Days - View all income items that are going to be deposited in the upcoming 30 days. This is the default period.
- Next 60 Days - View all income items that are going to be deposited in the upcoming 60 days.
- Next 6 Months - View all income items that are going to be deposited in the upcoming 6 months.
- Next 1 Year - View all income items that are going to be deposited in the upcoming year.
- Clear Filters - Clear the filters and set them back to their defaults.
Upcoming Income list
The upcoming income list shows you all the income items that will be deposited in the coming month or whatever period is defined. This list is ordered by date, with the nearest incoming deposits at the top. Income items, by definition, are scheduled transactions that have a positive amount. The income list has several elements:
- Date - When your income will be deposited.
- Payee - The name of the company or account the income is coming from.
- Amount - The amount of the income or deposit.
- Action Buttons - The action button changes depending on the type of income.
- Auto Enter - There is no action button if the bill is set to be Mark as Deposited automatically on the scheduled date. The words Auto Enter appear.
- Deposit - If the income item isn't set to be auto-entered then this button is available. Clicking it will convert the scheduled transaction to an actual transaction in the register.
- Transfer - Income items that are listed as transfers and are not set to be auto-entered have the Transfer button. Clicking it will convert the scheduled transaction to an actual transaction in the register.
- Menu - Click on the 3 dots to get to the Bill menu.
- Edit Series - Edit the scheduled date and recurrence of the bill.
- Skip this instance - Skip this instance of the bill. You may do this if the bill was paid by someone else.
- Add Payee - Edit the payee information.
- Delete Series - Delete this scheduled transaction.
Recently Deposited list
The recently paid list shows all of the bills paid in the past month. These bills have the following characteristics:
- Date - The date the bill was paid.
- Payee - The payee name.
- Amount - The amount paid.
- Account - The account where the income was deposited.