You can delete securities and other holdings you have added manually. You cannot delete securities that have been downloaded from a financial institution.
To delete a security
- Select the investment account containing the security or other holding you want to delete in the sidebar.
- Click Edit Holdings.
- Select the type of holding you’d like to delete from the tabs at the top of the dialog.
- Select the holding you’d like to delete.
- Click the Delete (–) button at the bottom of the dialog.
- Note that while the holding is removed from the Edit Holdings dialog, it is not actually removed from your data file until the next step.
- Click Save to confirm the deletion.
- Note that you cannot undo deleting a holding. If you accidentally delete a holding, you can add the holding back manually.