Quicken gives you the flexibility to customize to display only the account information you want.
To customize your calendar, click the Settings icon on the top right of the calendar report. You have the option to:
- Hide or show transactions and cash balances in your calendar
- Select the accounts to be included in the calendar
- Customize your calendar for a specific account or an account type and save it as a custom calendar
- You can choose to monitor only the cash balances in your accounts by turning off your transactions.
- Alternatively, you can choose to monitor only your transactions by turning off your balances.